WHAT'S NEW Read more>
- The second announcement is now available!
- Important dates, Programs & Call for Abstracts have been updated.
- The official Facebook page of ICP2016 is now opened:
- Promotion Logo and Slide are now available.
- Topic Category List is updated.
- Message from the IUPsyS President is posted.
- Information for the researchers invited to join the Scientific Program Committee of the ICP2016 is uploaded.
- Handover Ceremony from ICP2012 to ICP2016 has been successfully completed.
Presentation introducing ICP2016 by the President, Kazuo Shigemasu is available.
- The first announcement and/or the poster are now available for download.
- Congress Theme and Topic Category List are now available.
- The Japanese Society for Animal Psychology opens the symposium entitled "Contributions of Japanese animal psychologists to ICP2016."
- ICP2016 website updated.
- Information on Group Tour for ICP2012 is uploaded.
- Message from ICP2012 President is now available.
- The Results of ICP2016 Logo Contest is uploaded.
- A world-widely famous creator of visual illusions, Akiyoshi Kitaoka opens "ICP2016 Informal Illusion Designs".
- The first meeting of the ICP2016 Organizing Committee was held at the Nihon University on September 17, 2011. Pictures
- A new address from the President of ICP2016 is uploaded in ABOUT US.
- SCHEDULE, ABOUT US, ABOUT JAPAN, WHAT'S NEW pages are now available.
- A Message from the Organizing Committee of ICP2016
- ICP2016 website open.
Here is the address delivered by the congress president of ICP2016, Kazuo Shigemasu, at the handover ceremony in Cape Town:
ICP2012 is a great success, and our time in Cape Town has been very productive and enjoyable, and for this success, I congratulate President of the Organizing committee, Sath Cooper, and his colleagues.
Now the handover from Cape Town to Yokohama has been completed, and we assume responsibility for the International Congress of Psychology in 2016.
During the next four years we expect significant advancements in psychology, and I hope that everyone here will come to Yokohama to share these developments.
I look forward to seeing all of you again four years from now in Yokohama.
President, ICP2016 Organizing Committee