WHAT'S NEW Read more>
- The official Twitter of ICP2016 is now opened: https://twitter.com/ICP2016tw
- Call for the 2016 awards nominations
- Information on ICP2016 Public Lectures is uploaded.
- Presentation introducing ICP2016 is updated.
- The second announcement is now available!
- Important dates, Programs & Call for Abstracts have been updated.
- The official Facebook page of ICP2016 is now opened:
- Promotion Logo and Slide are now available.
- Topic Category List is updated.
- Message from the IUPsyS President is posted.
- Handover Ceremony from ICP2012 to ICP2016 has been successfully completed.
Presentation introducing ICP2016 by the President, Kazuo Shigemasu is available.
- Information for the researchers invited to join the Scientific Program Committee of the ICP2016 is uploaded.
- The first announcement and/or the poster are now available for download.
- Congress Theme and Topic Category List are now available.
- The Japanese Society for Animal Psychology opens the symposium entitled "Contributions of Japanese animal psychologists to ICP2016."
- ICP2016 website updated.
- Information on Group Tour for ICP2012 is uploaded.
- Message from ICP2012 President is now available.
- The Results of ICP2016 Logo Contest is uploaded.
- A world-widely famous creator of visual illusions, Akiyoshi Kitaoka opens "ICP2016 Informal Illusion Designs".
- The first meeting of the ICP2016 Organizing Committee was held at the Nihon University on September 17, 2011. Pictures
- A new address from the President of ICP2016 is uploaded in ABOUT US.
- SCHEDULE, ABOUT US, ABOUT JAPAN, WHAT'S NEW pages are now available.
- A Message from the Organizing Committee of ICP2016
- ICP2016 website open.
More than 1300 participants visited ICP2016 Booth opened at ICAP2014 in Paris.
Here is the address delivered by the congress president of ICP2016, Kazuo Shigemasu, at the IUPsyS ceremony in Paris celebrating 125 years of ICP:
It is a great privilege to have an opportunity at this celebration of the 125th anniversary of the first ICP, International Congress of Psychology, to invite you all to the next one, which will be held two years from now in Yokohama.
Our team, the ICP2016 organizing committee, is working hard to make the scientific program stimulating and reflect the most recent developments in all areas of psychology. In addition, we are planning an attractive program of cultural and social activities.
I encourage you and your colleagues to visit Yokohama because it is a fascinating city adjacent to Tokyo. Yokohama and Tokyo constitute one big metropolitan area where you will find not only unique traditional culture, but also exciting and innovative modern lifestyles. And of course, you will enjoy food―there are so many Michelin starred restaurants in Yokohama and Tokyo area!
I look forward to seeing you all in 2016 in Yokohama.
President, ICP2016 Organizing Committee